An Appeal To My Brother And Friend OSITA ANYANWU!

Mr Osita, my brother and friend, I wish to make it known to you that I see your continued attack on my person with regards to my posts on Nigerian politics down to Imo politics as personal and unwarranted. You are not the only Imo person that sees what I post, but maybe because you think you know me enough, that's why you chose to mention my name and where I come from in your attacks. May I use this opportunity to inform you that you may know me as you rightly said like you think, at the same time it's good I remind you that am not that person you used to know and hence will not take anymore of you destructive attacks on my person. 

You are not the government of Imo state nor their rep to warrant such persistent and destructive attacks. You may be right and can write your opinion but don't attack my person and integrity. You would recall the comment you made on my post asking Ugochukwu Emerenini if he doesn't have the contacts to get info rather than get it from my wall and I hope you still remember his answer to that your destructive and enemy comment. I though you would stop there, but you continued.  Please, this is an appeal and I would like to see us remain town's people and friends after all, if that's very necessary.

With very high interest, I have watched you attack my post on certain candidates and turn back to pretend to supporting same on someone else wall and even wrote respectfully and friendly. I wonder what makes you think it is right to do such a thing to my person. Maybe, like you said in one of your post '' for this to be coming form a person I know very well''. 
You knew me then, but not now. Or Maybe you think because am not in your age grade in Obowo, when in the real sense you may not be older than me by not more than one year. At the age of 44, I think I should command a bit of respect from any person that comes my way. After all some of my mates are in your age grade. So lets respect ourselves and try to remain friends. I will like to continue to have you as a friend on Facebook rather than blocking you, no it's not up to that at the moment.  

Thank you.
Frank Uche Dibia.
Please diregarde the earlier inboxed message, I sent it out in error incomplete.  

Comments