Kim Kardashian Makes Panic Call To Kanye After Bad Fertility News, Uterus May Have To Be Removed - Fertility Doctor

The upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, has go a shocker for their fans. Dr has told Kim that her uterus may have to be removed if she has another baby.  "I’m trying to get a hold of Kanye, because I just came from my fertility doctor and they need me to go into surgery to clear out something in my uterus,” she said to the cameras.

When she then got hold of her husband Kanye West, she shared the shocking news to his disbelief. "When you have your baby, this will be your last one, because the problem is your placenta grew on your uterus, so when you have another baby, your placenta will go right to that hole and then we’ll have a team of doctors waiting right there, to remove your uterus and put you into emergency surgery right there because you can’t bleed too much,”.

Kim later said on camera that the news left her in tears because it was “a little too much” after the revealed all the worst case scenarios: “I was crying” she concluded.

Comments