Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts His Family, Friends & Associates To A Dinner To Celebrate His Acquittal From The Clutches Of EFCC Over Money Laundering

Following his acquittal today by an Abuja Federal High Court on charges of money laundering that has lasted for more than seven years, Chief Femi Fani Kayode hosted his family, close friends and associates to a dinner to celebrate his freedom from the clutches of the EFCC. 

You would recall he earlier issued a statement which read in part; ....
''Initially, I was accused of stealing N19.5bn of publicFUNDS when I was Minister of Aviation. It was thrown out by the courts. Then I was accused of stealing N6.5bn. It was thrown out by the courts. Then I was accused of laundering N200m. It was thrown out by the courts. Then I was accused of laundering N99m. It was thrown out by the courts. Finally, I was accused of laundering N1m and N1.1m respectively, and today, both of these charges have also been thrown out by the courts. I give thanks to God for today’s verdict.''

Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State was one of the first to send FFK a congratulatory tweet to this effect, as you can see below;
Thanks For Visiting Our Blog. Please Drop Your Comment, Share, Tweet And Like Us If You Have The Time.

Comments