Kanye West; I Will Run For USA Presidency In 2020, Apologized To Taylor Swift For The Infamous 2009 VMAs Best Femal Video Banter That Set The Duo Apart

Kanye West Sunday night announced he will be running for US Presidency in 2020. Kanye made the announcement while receiving the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, an accolade previously awarded to superstars like Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Madonna and The Beatles throughout the show's more than 20-year tenure, organised by the MTV Video Music Awards. Look, don't underrate Mr West, he just may mean it, tmz.com wrote.
 
Mr West also used the opportunity to apologize to Taylor Swift for the infamous 2009 VMAs Best Female Video Award banter that set the duo apart for years. He said; "If  I had to do it all over again, what would I have done? Would I have worn a leather shirt? Would I have drank half a bottle of Hennessy and gave the rest of it to the audience...? If I had a daughter at that time would I have gone on stage and grabbed the microphone from someone else's?"
 
Prior to Kanye West taking the stage, Taylor Swift recounted the incident and said any feud between the two was laid to rest long ago, admitting that Kanye's 2004 College Dropout was the first album she bought on iTunes. "I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but Kanye has had one of the greatest careers of all time," Swift playfully joked as the honoree prepared to deliver his speech.
 
Will you support Mr West for US presidency in 2020? Lets hear your thoughts!

Comments