My Main Man! I Am Not Worried' About Losing The Kardashian Fortune - Scott Disick

Scott Disick is used to the affluence within and around the Kardashian family and their reality TV show. Haven separated from his partner Kourtney Kardashian and mother of his three children, fillers are wondering what's gonna become of him, when his bank account runs out.
 
 Mr Disick said, he is not worried about that, because he has always been able to make cash so he's "feeling good" about what the future holds.
 
In his owrds;..., I’ve been making money since I was a kid, and I’ll keep making money,' Scott told Us Weekly during an appearance at Harrah’s in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Saturday. 'So I am not worried about it. I am feeling good,' Mail Onlin reported.
 
The businessman, known as Lord Disick, has said in the past that he dabbles in various ventures but has been secretive about what those ventures are.  On a past episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians he said that 'it’s really nobody’s business' what he does for a living. 
 
We know he is much into buying and selling of high-end market priced houses.

Comments