WHAT A WORLD? I HAVE NO IDEA!

By Frank Uche Dibia.
As a little vibrant, black young boy growing up in a remote village in the Eastern coast of the Niger
Delta, I had no Idea, I had no idea what it means to be white and be superior. I had no idea what racism was all about. Even when I have never seen monkey in the wild for the first time and haven to be called back monkey by a fellow human being, just because he is white and had it in his head 'he is superior'', I had no idea.
What a world! a world full of hate and inequality, what a world!, a world  that breeds hate and turn around with blames, what a world!, a world that exploits and comes back with aid, what a world!
When will all these come to an end. All these discrimination that breeds and rings the alarm bell of hate. Has God forgotten to be gracious, has He in anger shut up His compassion. I will call to mind the deeds of the Lord. I will remember thy wonders of old. What god is great like you our God? The God that works wonders. Lord come and manifest your wonders on earth right now, from the Middle East to the African heartlands. Lord please put a break to all these killings all around the world of which is the product of hate, greed, corruption, racism, discrimination and exploitation.
Lets say no to hate, racism, discrimination and exploitation to eradicate inequality.

PLEASE SHARE TO SUPPORT GLOBAL PEACE & TRANQUILITY!

Comments