Adele's Dad Pleads To See Grandson Before He Dies Of Cancer

ADELE's dad has pleaded with the pop superstar to allow him to see his baby grandson. The singer has broken off all contact with Mark Evans following a huge fall-out two years ago. And that means the 51-year-old has never met Adele's ten-month-old son Angelo James. Mark has recently battled cancer, with docs removing a number of tumours from his stomach.
He is now waiting for the all-clear but fears if the treatment isn't successful, he'll never meet his grandson. He told a Sunday newspaper: “I still haven’t met Angelo and I’m facing the fact I may never do. "It could be over for me before I get to make my peace with Adele.” Earlier this year, Adele reportedly told pals she is ready to try for a new tot with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
The Oscar-winner is also thought to be planning a new album release next year, with insiders claiming she is currently hard-at-work in the studio
.

Comments