JOSE MOURINHO: I'll SAVE ENGLISH FOOTBALL

JOSE MOURINHO reckons he can help save English football. The Chelsea boss has told FA chairman Greg Dyke to pick up the phone to him if he is serious about trying to keep the England team in business for years to come. 
Dyke insisted that the England team are suffering because there are too many foreign stars in the Premier League. But Mourinho insists he can help solve any potential crisis facing England. 
“I would be more thanhappy to talk to Greg Dyke,” said Mourinho. “That is if the right people think my experience of abroad – of managing in important leagues and countries, of knowing English football as well as I do – can help. “If they think I can give a contribution to the internal debate to end in the solution we all want, I’m ready for that. But not a public debate. I’m not ready for that.” Mourinho insists he is as committed as any club boss to improving the Three Lions. “I care,” he said. 
“I want my players to be selected and give everything for the national team. “I never tell a player with a small injury not to go and stay and forget the national team. “When phone rings and it’s the national side I take the call with pleasure“I want to help and support the academy to improve everything to bring English players to the top. I care a lot. “The only match I want England to lose is when they play Portugal. All other matches I want them to win.
Source; DailyStar.co.uk

Comments