PICTURES: Wayne Rooney Posts Horrific Manchester United Head Gash Online.

www.metro.co.uk
Wayne Rooney shows the extent of the clash on social media
Rooney clashed with defender Phil Jones during Manchester United training and has been forced to withdraw from the England squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Moldova and Ukraine.
Arsenal star Theo Walcott yesterday described it as "something out of a horror film".
He said: "It is not a nice sight to be honest. It is not going to help his looks I wouldn't think."
Wayne Rooney posted the picture on Facebook Wayne Rooney posted the picture on Facebook
“I'm sure people will see from these images the reason why I won't be able to play”
Wayne Rooney
Rooney posted the gruesome images in order to defend his exclusion from the England squad.
He wrote: "Some people seem to be questioning my commitment to the England squad and the fact I had to pull out of the 2 games.
"There's nothing I would like more than to be helping the lads in the qualifiers.
"I'm sure people will see from these images the reason why I won't be able to play."

Comments