Two Mums Strip Off In Front Of Stunned Passengers At Airport After Early Morning Drink! 

Two mothers stripped off in front of stunned passengers at an airport after sharing an early morning bottle of wine, a court heard yesterday.
Lady Kelly Hadfield-Hyde, 51, and Ann Chadwick, 48, were due to catch a flight to Malta with a friend and a young child when they put on the bizarre display in the family lane at the security gates at 6am.
They were sentenced yesterday for public order offences after the court saw CCTV footage.
It shows them chatting to guards before suddenly stripping to their bras.
Hadfield-Hyde removes hers as their other pal scrambles to cover up Chadwick. The pair were arrested at Manchester Airport.
In evidence, Hadfield-Hyde admitted they had split a bottle of wine, but denied being drunk and blamed guard Abdullah Mayet.
She said: "He was pointing, saying: 'Off'. I said: 'Just my jacket?' He was saying: 'Off, off, all off.'"
Mr Mayet denied this and Radha Vaithianathar, prosecuting, said: "It was some flight of fancy.
Pictured is Kelly Hadfield-Hyde who was ordered by Manchester Airport security to strip to just her trousers and was then arrested by police for public disorder.

 "I do not know what possessed you to take your clothes off but it wasn't Mr Mayet."
She said it was "not surprising" they had been drinking.
Security guard Karen Brown also claimed she repeatedly heard Hadfield-Hyde swearing.
The pair were asked to pay a fine out of court but insisted on a trial.
Lady Kelly Hadfield-Hyde and Anne Chadwick


Mum-of-one Chadwick had denied the charge but changed her plea to guilty. However, Hadfield-Hyde faced Trafford magistrates.
Chadwick, of Lytham, Lancs, got a 12-month conditional discharge and was told to pay £500 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.
Hadfield-Hyde was found guilty and got a £55 fine. She had to pay a £20 surcharge and £850 costs.
Speaking after, mum-of-two Hadfield-Hyde said: "OK, I took my top off and it was a bit over the top.
"But I did nothing wrong, I just did what I was told.
"I wasn't drunk, they've found me guilty for swearing, but I never swear."

Comments