Man's Belly EXPLODES After He Drinks Beer From Can He Dropped In A River [GRAPHIC CONTENT]!

A MAN saw his belly balloon in size after he innocently sipped beer from a can he had dropped in a river.
man, belly, explodes, beer can, river, john macdonald, ill, brisbane river, queensland, australiaHORROR: John Macdonald saw his belly balloon in size [WP MEDIA/CATERS NEWS ]
The gruesome growth on grandad John Macdonald's belly came after he knocked the can into the Brisbane River in Queensland, Australia, in March 2012.
And the massive bulge was followed by a spell of violent illness just a few hours later, which saw him having to undergo a series of operations.
Mr Macdonald, 60, has still not yet been fully cured of the hernia-like blob of flesh that sat on his belly, despite four ops and several courses of antibiotics.
MYSTERY: The fisherman is still looking for answers as to the cause of the bulge [WP MEDIA/CATERS NEWS ]
GRUESOME: A huge scar now sits on Mr Macdonald's body [WP MEDIA/CATERS NEWS ]
Mystery surrounds the cause of the sci-fi-like growth, and the fisherman is still looking for answers.
He said: "I want to tell my story to the world in the hope that someone somewhere might answer my prayers and finally get me well.
"I'm a good bloke and I want to be around for my kids and my little grandchild so if there's a bloody good doc out there that can help, then give me a holler." A Daily Star report.

Comments