Jose Slammes EMBARRASSING And NON-ETHICAL Journalist!

The Special One!
JOSE MOURINHO has slammed the French media for leaking off-the-record footage of him criticising his Chelsea strikers.
According to the daily star, the Blues boss was filmed by French TV station Canal Plus in conversation with a Swiss businessman at a recent sponsor's event. The recording, aired yesterday, shows Mourinho commenting on his lack of depth up front and questioning the age of Cameroon ace Samuel Eto'o. But an angry Mourinho today hit back in an explosive press conference and said: "I think you should be embarrassed as a media profession because, from an ethical point of view, I don't think you are happy that a colleague is able to record a private conversation and make it public. "I think you should all be a little bit embarrassed. "From my point of view it is a not happy comment, absolutely.
CRITICISM: Jose Mourinho had some harsh private words about the Chelsea strikers, including Samuel Eto'o [GETTY]
"But I think from an ethical point of view it is a real disgrace "That person shows exactly what he is or what he doesn't know about the job. "From my perspective the comment is obviously not a good one - and not one I'd do in a serious way. "It's not something in an official way as first of all I don't make fun. "Secondly because if there are managers in the world that really defend their players, I'm obviously one of them. "And third because Samuel Eto'o is Samuel Eto'o. He's four times a Champions League winner."
Mourinho was recorded saying "the problem with Chelsea is I lack a striker". He also said: "I have Eto'o but he is 32 years old, maybe 35, who knows?" An upset Special One, speaking ahead of tomorrow's last-16 Champions League clash with Galatasaray, added: "There is no story. "It was a funny conversation between me and somebody who doesn't belong to the football world. "We were laughing and I think it's a disgrace that someone is recording a private conversation.

Comments