''I WANT AN ABORTION SO I CAN APPEAR ON BIG BROTHER UK''- ASPIRING GLAMOUR MODEL, JOSIE CUNNINGHAM

Josie Cunningham
Many women would be jumping in joy for becoming pregnant, but not Josie Cunningham. Miss Cunningham an aspiring glamour model who is four months pregnant has sparked outrage after revealing she wants an abortion – so she can appear on Big Brother.
Call girl Josie Cunningham plans to terminate her 18-week-old foetus because she is concerned she might be taken off the shortlist for the Channel 5 show.
The fame-hungry 23-year-old has been labelled ‘disgusting’ for openly choosing to end her unborn child’s life for a shot at appearing on the reality TV show.
According to metro.co.uk, Miss Cunningham, who also hit the headlines last year after controversially demanding a £4,800 boob job on the NHS so she could become a glamour a model, made the shocking admission in an interview with the Sunday Mirror.
Claiming her career was worth more than the life of her unborn child, she told the newspaper: ‘I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now.
‘An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.’ A metro.co.uk report.

Comments