Destiny's Child Reunite To Release Remix Of Nigerian Gospel Song - uk.news.yahoo.com

Destiny's Child Girl Band
They reunited briefly last year to record vocals for Kelly Rowland's track You've Changed and now Destiny's Child have pulled together once again.
Michelle Williams has enlisted the help of Beyoncé Knowles and Rowland for her new gospel track, Say Yes, for her forthcoming fourth solo album, Journey to Freedom.
The up-tempo track is a reworking of the Nigerian church anthem, When Jesus Say Yes.
Williams takes centre stage by starting the track and singing the lyrics: "I'm not worried bout a thing, Cause I know You are guiding me. Where you lead me, Lord I will go, I have no fear cause I know who's in control. There's no limit to what You can do, Cause it all belongs to You. Yes it belongs to You, You're almighty and all powerful. And it all belongs to You, Yes it all belongs to You"
Fans will be excited to know that they should be expecting a music video to accompany the new track.
The trio and Beyoncé's sister Solange were spotted shooting visual for the track in New Jersey earlier this week.
It will be the group's first video since they released the visuals for their 2005 charity single, Stand Up For Love. A www.uk.news.yahoo.com report

Comments