I Don’t Need S*x Toys, Naija Men Can Do The Job ––Actress Chika!

Chika Agatha is one of the rough babes in Nollywood today who is bold, beautiful and has the gust to play just any role in a movie, including pulling everything, provided the director is a professional who knows his job. 
In a recent interview you said don’t believe in love, why?
I have come to understand  that love means different things in Nigeria. Different things make people fall in love. It could be money, it could be séx, it could be for companionship, it could be for whatever reasons of which some are not really acceptable to me. The only people who have really shown me what love is, are my parents especially, my dad. If it’s the way Nigerians have reduced love to buying chocolate and ice cream, I guess everybody is in love then.
Your b00bs are very big, are they natural?
I’ve never ever dreamt of going under the knife, whether for my b00bs or for my body. I think God has created me perfectly. I am beautiful and I know that. I don’t need to go under the knife to enhance anything on my body. I just need to stay in shape, keep fit and that’s it. I’m good to go.
How do you deal with your male admirers?
You all know how I handle them. Since they are in love, there are always bills there to pay so they would have to run away. It’s not like I tell them to pay my bills though, but I have seen that in Nigeria, the only way you can actually chase a man out of your life is to tell him, ‘I need this, I need that’.

For some who can actually give that, I don’t tell them to pay my bills, I don’t give them that option because I know they are ready to pay and all that, but I try to let them know I am not the kind of girl you can buy off with a gift or money. If that is the way to have a relationship, I should have about five now, but I am looking for something out of the ordinary. I’m sorry if I’m asking for too much but who am I not to.
Do you believe in vibrators?
Why do I have to get a vibrator when there are so many able men out there? It could be helpful for some people who do not have relationships but seriously, Nigerian guys are very able bodied men.
If you want to have a good séx, you should have one of your friends that you have feelings for, even if you guys are not really dating. Believe it or not, some men don’t like to be committed to a woman and don’t believe in dating. Instead of jumping around from one place to the other with loads of people you don’t really know, it’s safer to do it with someone you know, someone close to you, someone you can actually give yourself to. Not for payment of any kind or for exchange of money. I don’t believe in that kind of thing. I mean, if a guy walks up to me and tells me I’m going to pay you this for doing this, it might actually even turn me off. That’s why I’m me. I don’t know how other girls do that, but séx for me shouldn’t depend on how much you can give me because I may probably have séx with you but never “come”. I mean who wants to have séx and not “come”? It’s really annoying. 
Sources: City peoplenews.com

Comments