Cristiano Ronaldo Will Miss The World Cup ‘Because Of Incurable Injury Caused By Ghanaian Witch Doctor’!

Cristiano Ronaldo will miss the forthcoming World Cup because of a ‘incurable injury’ caused by an influential Ghanaian witch doctor. Nana Kwaku Bonsam claims to have put a curse on Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo in order to make him miss the tournament in Brazil.
Ronaldo was due to line up against Ghana for Portugal during the group stages of the World Cup, but reports emerged this week that he could miss the whole competition, because of an injury he sustained during training. But according to Ghana’s top witch doctor, it was all down to a curse he put on the player. ‘I know what Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury is about, I’m working on him,’ said Bonsam. I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called Kahwiri Kapam. ‘I said it four months ago that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World Cup or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana.
‘This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury because it is spiritual.’
Portugal officials say they expect Ronaldo will be fit for the tournament, but the witch doctor says he is planning more spells to make sure he misses out. A www.metro.co.uk extract. 

Comments