SOMEONE HAS BETRAYED RIVER STATE GOVERNOR, CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI AGAIN!!

Crying wolf seem to be the stock in trade of the River State Governor, Barr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.  They used him and now it looks like they have dumped him. HEAR HIM OUT! Tinubu, Buhari And 15 APC Governors Betrayed Me - Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ''The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon.Tambuwal, but when other people entered the party, everything changed''.

''I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can't be trusted. - Oshimohole to Amaechi''.

Following the aftermath of the just concluded APC convention, Gov. Amaechi has this to say: "Let it be known, that I didn't just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out.
Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) . But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests. So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate.

Adam's quietly told me "My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can't be trusted, they said you couldn't build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you". I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn't step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed". 
History is there to teach people lesson, but how often do we learn from history? I believe Governor Rotimi Amaechi is old enough to know this and the earlier he retraces his steps the better for him and all of us.

Comments