Incredible Moment A Pregnant Woman Falls Under Train And Survives!

A pregnant woman curls up below an oncoming commuter train after falling off a platform in China. Yue Yan Mai had a narrow escape after over-balancing as she checked if a service was coming.
As travellers watched in horror, the 31-year-old was seen by driver Lei He who hit the brakes and brought his Metro train to a screeching halt as it passed over Mai. She managed to crawl out from beneath the carriage unharmed and was helped back on to the platform by fellow passengers.
Mai, who is five months pregnant, said: ‘It seemed to take ages for the train to arrive and, when I thought I heard something, I leaned out on to the platform to see if I could see it in the tunnel. I just toppled over
‘It was a combination of being tired and having more weight than I’m used to – and suddenly I found myself lying in front of the train. To say it was terrifying would be an understatement.’
Mai and her baby were given the all-clear at a hospital in Beijing.
A spokesman for the Metro rail service said: ‘I dread to think what would have happened if the driver had not acted so quickly.’
Her escape follows a 22-year-old party-goer in New York who suffered a broken shoulder after being run over by three underground trains. Source: www.metro.co.uk.

Comments