WOW! KIM KARDASHIAN, LOOKING MORE SLIMMER THAN BOOTYLICIOUS!

Kim Kardashian is definitely looking more takeaway than usual, isn't she? "I did slim down," she confirmed to E! News just a few days after at the MTV Video Music Awards. "When I was tweeting about it, that was the start, and I started that day.

And I did really low carbs, and I got it together. I lost like 6 or 7 pounds and I feel good. I fit into my stuff the way I wanted to. It wasn't a whole lot that I wanted to slim down, I just noticed that I wasn't fully comfortable," uk.eonline.com reported.

Meanwhile, Khloé and Rob Kardashian have also been keeping up with their intense fitness routines. The sibling's personal trainer Gunnar Peterson exclusively revealed to E! News that the siblings have an incredibly strong work ethic, noting that Khloé is in the gym "five days a week" while praising Rob for being "a grinder."

Comments