#Boy 12 Develops Magical Powers After Electric Shock!

Every superhero has an origin story, but one Russian boy’s unbelievable tale isn’t from a comic book it’s very much real-life, nypost reports. Electric

Twelve-year-old Nikolai Kryaglyachenko was walking home from school one day when he stopped to lean against a lamppost not knowing that the post was live from a faulty wire, and was blasted across the pavement.

Nikolai who was almost killed when he was knocked out by a massive electrical shock claims to have developed a superpower.

But when he woke up the next day he found coins that had been on the mattress stuck to his body.
His power to attract metal mirrors that of Magneto’s – a villain from Marvel comics.

Being a comic book fan, Nikolai immediately set about testing his new power, which is eerily similar to the power wielded by Marvel character Magneto.
“I can do things I couldn’t do before, but I don’t have a lot of control over it. Even when I do not want to do it, I still attract things. Once I even attracted a glass — it just moved towards me,” he said

Nikolai intends to share his power and to influence others so that other people turn into live magnets as well. Origin; metro & nypost

Comments