#Kellie Maloney Near-Death Encounter After Surgery To Look More Like A Woman!

Graphic images show the extent of trauma and disfigure the UK boxing promoter  and Celebrity Big Brother star suffered when a procedure to make her face more feminine went wrong.

Maloney who is undergoing the change from man to woman and living under the name Kellie, admitted doubts about whether the business (boxing) was ready for her dramatic transformation

The former boxing promoter has been on a mission to transform herself since revealing she lives as a transexual, announcing it just one week before entering CBB14 in August. And the 61-year-old refuses to reconsider gender reassignment after her latest cosmetic enhancement left her fighting for life in intensive care.

Kellie explained: "I was bleeding out of my eyes and I was in unimaginable pain. Then I just felt my head inflating like a balloon."

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Kellie continued: "It was getting bigger and bigger by the second, I could hardly see. I feared it was going to explode."

Going under the knife in Belgium, doctors spent 10 hours fighting to save the reality star from her dramatic reaction at the hospital. Culled from ww.wdailystar.co.uk

Comments