Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Her Mom Kris Jenner: "If I Had My Way, I Would Still Be Married to Lamar"

Courtesy TMZ
Khloe Kardashian can't believe she is no more Lamar's wife! While Kris Jenner was saying a few words about her concern over Khloe's speed at her current relationship status, Khloe found her mom's utterance offensive and lashes out at her. Read what transpired;

"I know that the relationship that you had didn't work out, and it sucks. It makes me cry every time I think about it," the Kardashian matriarch says. "But you met someone new and you moved from one thing to the next so quickly, I'm just trying to be here to support you.

Before Kris finishes her sentence, Khloe interrupts and lashes out at her mother. "You know for how many f**king years, I was dealing with something," she yells. "I'm not talking about this anymore. Don't you dare say how fast I moved on.""You're so simple minded. You have no idea how I feel every day," she adds. "If I had my way, I would still be married to Lamar!" Courtesy TMZ.

Khloe turned 30 this year, and she admits that she thought her life would be different when she reached the big milestone.

"I didn't think I would be divorced with no kids," she says in the picture above! Culled from TMZ

Comments