#Woman Who Lost Her Legs In A Failed Suicide Attempt Says She Is Now Happy At Last!

What would you say about this story according to www.metro.co.uk? A woman whose teenage suicide attempt left her without legs has fought back from depression and is now a happy mother.

Helen Galsworthy had given up hope at the age of 18, and decided to take her life by lying down on a train track.

She changed her mind at the last minute, but didn’t move fast enough to prevent the train from hitting her legs, severing both just below the knee.

The last thing she recalled seeing before fainting was her legs lying separate from her.
She said: ‘I could see a lot of blood and the end of my jeans were cut off. It was agonising.’

Seven years later the 25-year-old is raising a little boy and studying at University.
‘I didn’t think anyone would want me and I thought I’d never be able to achieve the things I had wanted in life like getting married and having children,’ she said.

Seven years later the 25-year-old is raising a little boy and studying at University.
‘I didn’t think anyone would want me and I thought I’d never be able to achieve the things I had wanted in life like getting married and having children,’ she said. What a happy ending, I would say!
Culled from the metro.

Comments