Kanye West Nearly Pulled A 'Kanye West' At The Grammy's 2015 Night






   
He stormed the stage, took the mic from the singer and said Beyonce deserved to WIN the category Taylor had just won? Well, he nearly did same last night at the 2015 Grammys. The rapper stormed the stage after a singer named Beck beat Beyonce to Best Album.

Even though Kanye climbed the stage, he decided against addressing the audience but later launched an epic rant on Beck and the Grammy Awards. CONTINUE to see Jay Z and Beyonce's shocked reaction when he stormed the stage plus what he had to say to Beck and the award he won. SEE FULL GIST BELOW......





Kim laughs as Kanye storms the stage

 Kanye returns to his seat laughing

But it was not a laughing matter when Khloe (who was reporting for E!) asked him about the incident

Kanye said
"We ain't gonna play with them no more. Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé. At this point - we're TIRED of it because what happens is, you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft and smacking people in the face after they deliver monumental music. You are disrespectful to inspiration and we as musicians have to inspire people who go to work every day and they listen to that Beyoncé album and they feel like it takes them to another place.
"Then they do this whole promotional event, they'll run the music over somebody's speech, the artist, because they want commercial advertising. Like, no, we not playing with them no more. By the way, I got my wife, my daughter and my clothing line, so I'm not going to do nothing to put my daughter at risk but I am here to fight for creativity. That's the reason why I didn't say anything tonight. But you all know what it meant when 'Ye walks on the stage.."

Becks later even agreed that Beyonce should have won
"I was so excited he was coming up! He deserves to be on that stage." And about beating Beyonce in the category, Becks said "Absolutely I thought she was going to WIN."
Asked if there was any hard feelings about Kanye's stage attack, he said: 
'You can't please everybody. I still love him and think he's genius. I aspire to what he does. How many great records has he put out in the last five years right?'

Comments