Kim Kardashian West Confesses: ‘'I Always Pee All Over My Span''!


Over-sharer Kim Kardashian West has really surpassed herself this time. Kanye West’s other half has confessed that despite regularly sporting some of the most photographed outfits on the planet, she wees on her control underwear.
‘I always pee all over my Spanx, it’s a disaster. They aren’t crotchless enough!’ she bemoaned in an interview with Love magazine, for which she posed naked.


Outing yourself is one thing, however sister Kourtney may have a few choice words for Kim after the 34-year-old went on to reveal that she isn’t the only Kardashian with this, um, issue. Kourtney was a little bit notorious for that, actually. I remember we were at the Delano [Hotel] in Miami – they will probably never let us stay there again – and she went behind a curtain.’ Source; www.metro.co.uk

Comments