FLOYD MAYWEATHER SPEAKS IN-DEPTH ABOUT MANNY PACQUIAO AND THEIR MAY 2 SHOWDOWN: "THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS TO WIN"

"To me, it's just another day. It's just another fight. I mean, when you just look at the tale of the tape, I have a longer reach, I'm taller, I'm stronger, and I'm more accurate. I think I seen a major change in Pacquiao...I took my time, I made the right move, and I'm just ready to go out there and be exciting. Be smart and be exciting. 

I mean, he's a fighter just like I'm a fighter, and he's a guy that's out there to win. The only thing I know is to win, so is losing in the back of his mind? Absolutely! Why? Because he probably lost 3 or 5 times before, so losing is in his mind. 

Losing is not in my mind because the only thing I know how to do is win," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who gave FightHype.com an in-depth interview about his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao, how the fight came about, and much more. You don't want to miss what else he had to say.,,,,READ FULL INTERVIEW @ Fighthype.com

Comments