Naughty Kim Kardashian Said She Heard Her Mom, Kris Jenner Having Sex At Night!

This seems to be the height of this stupidity called ''Keeping Up With the Kardashians'', Can you imagine Kim K said she hears her mom, Kris Jenner having sex at night. Look at what she told her brother in-law Scott Disick and her sister Khloe; 
“The bed literally bangs up against the wall. I don't need to hear it, trust me. It wakes me up. Boom, boom, boom and the bed like bangs up against the wall. I was literally trying to pass out and I woke up and I swear I heard moaning and I'm like please go to bed and put the covers over my head.' Kim said
The man Kris is having sex with is Corey Gamble, who she has since dumped. After Kim says this, Scott, Kendall and Kylie steal Kris’ cell phone and go through her saucy text messages to Gamble.
“I don’t know if Kris googled how to be sexy over text, but she’s doing it. It’s inappropriate and very uncomfortable” Scott said to the camera.

Comments