Kim Kardashian On Bruce Jenner’s Sex Change, ''I Don't Understand It But I Supports Him''

"Bruce is the most honest … He has the biggest heart and I’m really happy for him that he is living his life the way he wants to live it and that he has found inner peace and just pure happiness. That’s what life is about. I don’t know what life would be like if you always felt like you weren’t yourself.”

"I and most people could never truly understand what he's going through, but I don’t even think we have to. I think as long as he is happy and he wants to live his life however he wants to live it, that just makes me happy and I support him 100%"

"There still is an adjustment and there is family therapy. We’re really close … We all really support him. “Say what you want about us but we work out everything as a family and we have the best communication and we are so in sync with each other. … We have each other to go through this experience, and I’m really grateful for that.”

"Right now, he's ready for the next challenge and ready to help other people that might be going through the same things that he is going through and that’s something that he’s really proud of and something that he is really ready to take on and I’m really proud of him for that.”

Comments