Kylie Jenner ''Having ‘The Most Beautiful Sisters In The World’ Rocks Self-esteem''

Kylie Jenner has opened up about the pressures of coming from one of the best-looking families on the planet. Speaking to the latest issue of Teen Vogue, on which she also appears on the cover, the soon-to-be 18-year-old, who has frequently faced plastic surgery allegations, said: ‘I feel like I’ve heard the worst anyone can say about me over and over every day. So it’s like my self-esteem definitely wasn't good at a point, I guess?’

Adding: ‘But especially having the most beautiful sisters in the world … I just try to find what makes me feel good and be as confident as possible.’ And that confidence certainly shines through on a string of sexy bikini snaps that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star posted on her Instagram account yesterday...Read Full Article Here

Comments