Gov. Adams Oshio Clears Air On The Nationality Of His New Wify, ''She Loves Me'' He Said!

Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole clears air on the nationality of his new wify whom he got married to yesterday. 
In his words;............
"I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from,” Continuing, Gov. Adams said...;

"She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that it is one that one comes back home late. Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children. I am happy that all my children are at home with ‎her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap,” PM news reported.

Comments