I Miss Bruce And Now I Have To Mourn Him - Kris Jenner In A Heart To Heart Talk With Bruce

Kim Kardashian stepfather Bruce Jenner paid  Kris jenner his ex wife a surprise visit at her home recently and said he wanted to have a chat with her about his journey of becoming a woman. He made a note of all that he wanted to say to her so that he wouldn't leave anything out. 

In brief there He goes;.....................
"First of all, you're amazing woman,' he said, reading from the note. 'We've had so many great moments together, 23-25 years of great moments together. They're still inside me. They're still part of me and I don't want to let that go. In so many ways , I have lived my life running away from me and who I am.''

He Continued......
''We have raised amazing children together and those memories will live inside of me forever and I will continue to have more of those. I want to get through all of this and the do the best darn JOB of not hurting anybody, that includes you. I would hope that you would kind of be on board you". He said. Read More & Watch Video Here

Comments