Nigerian Nollywood Veteran Actor Peter Bunor Dies After A Long Battle With Stroke

The death of the Nigerian actor Peter Bunor has been announced. Veteran actor Peter Bunor was said to have died yesterday 1st May after a long battle with stroke. In a Facebook post by his son Peter Jr in which he made the announcement, 
he wrote;.. "In the early hours of today, my father, friend, teacher, confidant passed on."

You would recall Peter Bunor had complained for years, accusing his fellow actors of and colleagues in Nollywood of abandoning since he became he inactive due to the stroke.

"Since this thing happened there has been no single actor that called me to ask about my condition. It is a shame on their part. Would they say they don't know that I am sick? 'I had a stroke and that was the end of it" according to Vanguard sometime in 2013.

May he gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord, Amen.

Comments