Tiger Woods Admits He Hasn't Slept For Days After Lindsey Vonn Break-Up

Tiger Woods has admitted to a run of sleepless nights after his break-up with skier Lindsey Vonn as he approaches the Players Championship. Returning to golf for the first time since his comeback at the Masters last month and since announcing on Sunday that his near three-year relationship with U.S. Olympic skier Vonn was over, Woods admitted the last three days have been "brutal."

"Obviously it does affect me. It is tough. There's no doubt. I'm not going to lie about that," said Woods. "This time of year is really, really hard on me. This three-day window is really hard."I haven't slept. These last three days ... is just brutal on me, and then with obviously what happened on Sunday, it just adds to it." Sunday also marked the nine-year anniversary of his father Earl's death, something which has often left Woods publicly emotional in the past. Read More Here

Comments