How Many Of You Can Do This? Lewis Hamilton Sends Nicole Scherzinger His Ex Girlfriend A Heart-Warming Happy Birthday Message

Ohhhhhhhhh, they may have split a few months ago in February to be precised, but that was never a reason to stop the Formula 1 world Champ from sending out a very wonderful birthday message to his ex, Nicole.  According to uk.celebrity.yahoo.com, that shows there's no bad blood between the two former love birds. ''Just like me, you may well be feeling loved right now or otherwise go find one. 

Taking to Instagram to share the love as Nicole turns 37, her 30-year-old ex posted the below photo with the caption: "Dear friend, Through the years we SHARED a lot, i wouldn't have changed a thing. Ohhh.... "All the experiences made me the man i'm proud to be right now. The Memories together will never be taken away no matter how old we get and I'm thankful for the time we had. "I'm wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays, and may God continue to Bless you in all that you do. ✌🙌🙏 #waayyyupstayblessed. [sic]".

Nicole, who's enjoying her birthday over in Mykonos, has yet to reply to the sweet message, instead posting a photo of her gorgeous view and thanking fans for all their kind messages. Making us not at all jealous with a photo of her holiday destination, she wrote: "Reflecting...where does the time go? Thru it all, I'm so full of #love and #gratitude. Thank you to all my family, loved ones, friends and fans for believing in me and yea...just loving and accepting me for who I am. I love you back. [sic]"

Back in May, Scherzy admitted she was going through a 'transfomative' time following their split, and that she was channeling her heartbreak into new songs. She told People: "Now it's a new chapter in my life, I'm going through a very transformative time in my life, so I think there is a lot of be said and sung about that. "I think people can relate to that in a real way, when you go through, like, the desert and then walking towards something new." A uk.celebrity.yahoo.com extract.

From us; happy birthday, girl! 

Thanks For Visiting Our Blog. Please Drop Your Comment, Share, Tweet And Like Us If You Have The Time.

Comments