KFC Runs DNA Test on Alleged ‘Deep Fried Rat, Found It Was............

In a June 12 post on Facebook, one 25-year-old Devorise Dixon, from Los Angeles said he ordered a meal of chicken tenders at a KFC in Wilmington, California,  alongside pictures of a rat-shaped tender, he wrote: ‘As I bit into it I noticed that it was very hard and rubbery which made me look at it. ‘As I looked down at it I noticed that it was in a shape of a rat with a tail. ‘It sent deep chills throughout my whole body. I’ve been feeling weird ever since. It’s time for a lawyer, be safe don’t eat fast food’.

However, KFC's legal department should be able to rest and sleep with their eye well closed. In a statement given to ABC News, the company said that Dixon's attorney had handed over the nugget for testing at an independent lab and the results has officially CONFIRMED what KFC knew all along the product was chicken and not a rat as claimed.”

Comments