A MUST READ! Couple Goes To Abortion Clinic, Fills Out Papers… Thousands Are “Sharing” What Happened Next......

On July 20, an unidentified gentleman issued a Facebook post about an abortion that winded up inspiring a countless number of men and women across the country. “I was 16 when my girlfriend got pregnant,” the story began. “We went to the abortion clinic on 59th Street. We filled out the papers and everything.”
 
It continued, “Then, right before we were called back, we looked at each other, and said: ‘Let’s get out of here.'”  Furthermore, the gentleman who wrote the post included this photo, which we believe shows him with the daughter his girlfriend almost aborted. The amazingly sincere post ended up inspiring over 9,000 men and women to leave an emotional “thank you” response or share their own personal story.
 
For instance, a woman named Sharlotte wrote that she almost once made the same decision. “Was in that exact position at 17,” Sharlotte wrote. “However, I was alone at the abortion clinic. Changed my mind at the last minute, and now she is 24 and the best friend I’ve ever encountered.”
 
Better yet, take the case of Amanda, a woman whose then-boyfriend and now-husband called her at the last minute to tell her to not go through with the abortion. “I was on my way to the consultation appointment to abort and he called me as I walked out of my parents house and asked if I left yet,” she wrote. “I told him no and he said “don’t! He heard a song on the radio on his way. A song that played at his Aunts funeral. He said it was a sign that we need to keep the baby.”
 
However, not all of the stories shared were as joyful as that of the unidentified gentleman. “October 16, 2000 will be a day I will never forget,” wrote a woman named Julie. “I didn’t have the courage to walk out. Evan Alexander would have been 14.” (H/T Young Conservatives) It is clear that the gentleman’s post really hit a nerve with many Americans, which is why we hope you can help us get his message out to even more people. Source; Conservative Tribune
 

Please share this post on Facebook because every woman considering an abortion needs to read this unidentified gentleman’s inspirational story.

Comments