Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Why She 'Can Never Go Back

Caitlyn Jenner has said a recent a trip away with friends made her realise “she can never go back”. Caitlyn made her transgender debut in March, posing on the cover of Vanity Fair. She answered fan questions on her personal blog under the headline “The Future Looks Bright”, also revealing that she was sent so many questions last week that her site crashed.
Answering a question about her favourite part of becoming Caitlyn, she wrote: “Recently I went on a trip with some of my new friends and I had such a wonderful time.
“I packed for the first time – as just Caitlyn, nobody else – which is the first time I’ve ever done that.
“I was gone for five days and had such a fantastic experience with all of these girls who have all been through the same thing.
“It was just truly a liberating experience. I knew then that I could never go back.”
She responded to a fan who asked about her “biggest disappointment”, saying “it’s been both eye-opening and difficult to see first-hand what so many members of the trans community have had to go through just to be themselves.
“I hope to help raise awareness of these hardships so that it becomes a less painful process going forward.”
Caitlyn, formerly known as Bruce, rose to fame as an Olympian, and later married then divorced reality show star and producer Kris Jenner. Culled From; uk.news.yahoo.com.
Thanks For Visiting Our Blog. Please Drop Your Comment,share, Tweet And Like Us If You Have The Time.

Comments