How On Earth Did This Happen? BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally. Is He Serious?

BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally. This is highly contradictory. I can't believe PMB, at a time we are trying our best to accept him and give him all the needed support to help and enable him move Nigeria forward, he made this type of blunder in the presence of the international community. The world is now our witness. We will continue to watch, even though his appointments so far has reflected exactly what he said in this press conference.
 
In his words;.........
"I will not treat those who did not vote for me equally with those who voted for me. That would be unfair" -Gen. Buhari (Washington, DC: 22/7/15)

Jude James (Replied)
I think is clear to those who is doubting that this man has no certificate. I weep for my country . When are we getting it right ? Hope Yorubas are watching ? Igbo adage says where a baby is pointing while crying, if his father is not there his mother must be there. We the Igbos pointed at this but they call us all kind of names. This man is the worst illiterat living in Nigeria and this proves it . And he has no idea what governance is all about.

Comments