''Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money'' - Rotimi Amaechi.....mmmmmm..Maybe He Likes Power More. Bollocks!

 Ex Rivers State governor Rotimi Amaechi yesterday afternoon, came out fighting to save what he termed as an attempt by Gov. Wike to stop him from getting the much anticipated appointment from President Buhari. In his statement, he said people close to him know that he doesn't like money. Amaechi was quoted to have said this yesterday during a special reception held in his honor by some of his friends in Abuja,. The comment was made in response to an alleged sponsored propaganda by Governor Nyesom Wike that he embezzled Rivers State's money while in office.
 
In his words;... 
"Governor Nyesome Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council. The current president abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. In Rivers, people know I don’t like money.” he said
 
Maybe, Amaechi likes power more than money. Looking at the cost of that designer head set in picture above and the rate at which his belly has tumbled since he saw himself around the corridors of power since 1998, he may well be saying the simple truth. Mmmmmmmchh!

Comments