Celebrity Transgender Caitlyn Jenner Wears A Swimsuit In Public For The First Time

Caitlyn Jenner wore a sexy white swimsuit and finally faced up to her body image fears as she joined her friends in the pool for a swim in the latest episode of the E! series I Am Cait. The 65-year-old, who'd been reluctant previously to go public in a bathing suit, took the plunge during a stay at a secluded luxury villa in Napa Valley, LIB reports
 
''It felt very freeing,' Caitlyn said of her decision to throw caution to the wind and embrace her new body. 'I did see my reflection in the glass and I looked pretty good.' ‘I love my daughter Kimberly to death but this is one that she would wear,’ she joked.
 
‘It is probably a little bit more revealing in the cleavage department.'   She settled instead on a white one-shoulder swimsuit. ‘Putting on a bathing suit represents a lot to me,' she explained. 'It is kind of scary because, you know, you are really exposing yourself. I am about as nervous as I can possibly be right now.' 

Source; LIB

Comments