''I Am Not Indebted To FCMB For Christ's Sake'' - Sen. Hope Uzodimma

The Senator representing Imo West Senatorial Zone, Hope Uzodimma this evening absolved himself from any form of indebtedness to the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited, as against the list that was published today by the Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}. The Senator insisting that he has neither borrowed from the bank nor been notified of any indebtedness by FCMB and challenged the bank to provide details of his so-called indebtedness.
 
The Senator fingered his political enemies as those behind this smear on his person and advised the CBN and FCMB not to allow themselves to be used by people to settle political differences. In his word;.......“For the bank to publish my name as a debtor, is callous and an attempt to disparage me. I feel pained that people who have worked to the levels of command and leadership are made targets of press war, mischief and ridicule. I have no banking relationship with FCMB. I haves never opened any account with the bank, talk more of borrowing from it. This is scandalous”, he stressed.

Comments