I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye

Apparently referring to his spiritual endowment, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has said that he is richer than one of the world’s richest
men, Bill Gates.

Teaching the worshippers in the mission during the church’s 63rd Annual Convention on Saturday shortly before the Holy Communion Service on the topic; “Overflowing Cup,” Pastor Adeboye said that
if Bill Gates needs shoes, he would have to go to the market to buy them, but that if he should announce that he needs shoes at the Redemption Camp, where the convention took place, the auditorium might not contain the shoes people would donate to him.

“I have houses in at least 188 countries of the world, where we have our churches, so I am richer than Bill Gates. Each time I visit these countries, my children would be struggling and saying ‘daddy, come and stay with me.’

“ If I announce here that tomorrow morning, I need a car to travel to the new auditorium, how many cars do you think would be made available to me by you my children? Those of you that do not have a car of your own, very soon, God will give you your own cars. So, I am appealing to you to become an incurable soul winner before you leave this convention ground and your cup will overflow,” he said. Source; leadership.ng

Comments

  1. A fool without qualification is this man adeboye. If there was a hell, the hottest part would be reserved for him and his ilk who enslave the minds of our fellow Nigerians and enrich themselves out of their suffering.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment