'Let's Not Drag My Mum Through The Mud' Khloé Kardashian Confronts Stepfather Caitlyn Jenner

The preview of the  next episode of Caitlyn Jenner's 'I Am Cait' reality show, looks to be very explosive, as  Khloe made her debut on the show. She confronted her Stepfather over comments she made about his ex and her mum, Kris Jenner.
Here she go;.....
"We haven't really gotten a chance to talk since you sent me all those tough texts," Caitlyn says while wearing a blue sweater. "Kim said that you said they were tough and Kim read all of them and she was like ‘these really weren't that tough,'" Khloé told Caitlyn. "I just said ‘We don't care what you're doing.' Meaning we don't care if you want to transition.''
 
''We want to support you and be there for you. But, we don't think that that entails you speaking negatively about my mom. In our opinion, you don't even need to mention my mom...let's not drag my mom through the mud."

Comments