Nick Gordon Paid An Emotional Tribute To His Late Sister/Girlfriend/Wife, Bobbi Kristina On Twitter

Nick Gordon has broken his silence following the death of his sister/girlfriend/wife, Bobbi Kristina Brown. The 25 yo brother, boyfriend cum husband of late Bobbi, daughter of the late singer, Whitney Houston and rapper Bobby Brown, went on twitter to express his sadness, severe mental and physical pain and suffering  over Bobbi Kristina's death last month, July 2015.
 
According to Us Weekly, Nick broke his silence in an emotional tribute to his former girlfriend/wife {alleged}. “I look at our pictures sometimes, it makes me smile, sometime I cry @REALbkBrown #happymemories." he wrote on twitter. And went on to say; "I'm so happy/blessed that I had @REALbkBrown in my life.  "I will always and forever love you."
 
You would recall that, he {Nick} was not allowed anywhere near her funeral and the deceased 22yo's family lawyer have accused him of given her {Bobbi} a toxic drug and alcohol concoction, which rendered her unconscious and was found unresponsive in a bath in January brain-dead, which he vehemently denied     
 

Comments