All This Little Girl Wants Is For Her Mum To Be Friends With Her Dad Again

Words of wisdom from an unlikely source today – a six-year-old girl. After Tiana’s parents (who are separated) had a little spat in front of her, she came out with the most adorable monologue.
 
The toddler says: ‘Mum, are you ready to be his friend?…Try your best, I don’t want you and dad to be replaced. I’m not trying to be mean, I just want everyone to be friends.’ Her speech goes on for nearly three minutes and is complete with elaborate hand gestures and facial expressions.
 
Her mother, Sherry, was so touched by Tiana’s words that she posted the video on Facebook.
And the world is right again.
 
Tiana's most inspirational quotes
I want everyone to be smiling
My heart is something, everyone elses’ heart is something too
I just want everything to be settled down
I want everything to be as good as possible, nothing else
If I can be nice, I think all of us can be nice too
I’m not trying to be mean, I’m not trying to be a bully
 
Sherry's Facebook post
Must watch!!
After came back from badminton I Open the garage door try to drive my car in and heard Tiana voice yelling “stopped mama”!! My shoe rack fallen down in the garage all over 50 pairs of shoes and the rack are on the ground. I get out of the car walk into the garage And Alfred came out yelling to me that my shoes rack was suck!! Complaining I bought a cheap shoes racks good for nothing! on and on. And I told him to just move get out of the way if he doesn’t want to help then go away! as I get upset so didn’t make it sound nice and friendly.
 
Tiana offered to help me put up shoes on the rack That I rebuilt after all it done I am going to move the car in but Alfred offered help to tight up some lopes to help stabilized while he do that…… Tiana said in front of both of us, Why you guys don’t try to be nice to each other… Like a friends helping each other don’t get mad and be happy!! Lots more
 
I was stunned by it! She is teaching me!! Woke me up!!! And then we sit down only me and Tiana And this is part of it as didn’t think she could think like that!! She brought me tear and feel guilty Amazing little girl Her name is TIANA!! Culled from metro.co.uk

Comments