Caitlyn Jenner Opens Up About Her Future And Dating In 'I Am Cait'

In the latest episode of "I Am Cait," Caitlyn Jenner opens up about her future and if that includes dating. "It's been, like, a month or two now that I've been out," she said at the time of taping for Sunday night's episode. "So I honestly haven't even thought or been approached or been tempted in any direction," she added according to People magazine's recap.
 
"It scares me to death -- it's kind of like getting fed to the wolves," the 65-year-old, who has been married three times, said about dating and as her friend put it, "just going for it."  As teased earlier in the week in a preview clip, Jenner spoke to another friend, Jennifer Finney Boylan, and admitted she has thought about dating a man, even though she's only been with women in her life.
 
"It would be very attractive to me to have a guy treat me like a woman. ...Just a normal relationship," Jenner said, to which Boylan fired back, saying Jenner is a normal woman. Yahoo! News

Comments