Caitlyn Jenner Says She Could Be Sent To Men’s Prison For One Year After Fatal February Car Crash

Caitlyn Jenner has admitted she could be sent to a men’s prison for her involvement in a fatal car crash in February. Her vehicle collided with a Lexus whilst driving in Malibu and tragically, 69-year-old Kim Howe, the driver of the Lexus, was killed when she was hit by another vehicle head-on.
 
Caitlyn, formerly known as Bruce before she underwent gender reassignment surgery, revealed her fears whilst speaking on the Today show in the US, admitting she could barely remember the details of the crash. Speaking to presenter Matt Lauer she said the ‘worst case scenario’ would see her sent to a men’s prison for one year.
 
‘I was under the speed limit. I was doing 46 in a 50 and my air bag didn’t even go off. All I needed was probably half a second. I almost got stopped but I couldn’t get it stopped – I was carrying a trailer,’ she added. Metro Uk

Comments