God Have Mercy! Six-Year-Old Boy Has Penis Bitten Off By Pet Horse As He Plays On His Bike

This is no horror movie scene, it happened as is read in news above. Unfortunately for one little boy this story is no fiction but in fact reality.
 
The dramatic attack according to viralthread took place in the Zhytomyr Oblast region of northern Ukraine. It is reported that the horse, who is a family pet, knocked the boy off his bike and took a bite out of his manhood, ouch!
 
The 6-yo’s horrified father heard his screams and came running saying, “I was dealing with the horses when I heard my boy screaming, ‘she bit it off, she bit it off!’ I put my hands onto his crotch to stop the bleeding and called emergency services.”
 
Luckily dad came to the rescue and was able to locate the mangled member before medics arrived. Surgeons were able to stitch the penis back onto the boy’s body but obviously it will take time to see if the op has been successful. Viralthread

Comments