Kylie Jenner Accuses Older Sis, Kendall Of Abandoning Her On Las Vegas Red Carpet... As She Struggled With Questions On Caitlyn's Transition

Ohhhhhh, that's what sisters are for! There is always a moment when you need your sister or brother as the case may be. That is exactly what Kylie Jenner experienced a few days ago, which was aired on the Keeping Up With The Kardashian on Sunday.
 
Kylie Jenner accused her older sister Kendall of 'ditching' her on the red carpet during a particularly anxious period on Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The young reality star found herself alone at the Billboard Music Awards red carpet and refused to do any interviews in case she was asked about her father.
'I totally understand you had your s*** going on. I just felt like I really needed you,' she told her sister later during a candid couch conversation.
 
Kendall said: 'I agree with you and I'm sorry and I think next time we will communicate better. 'I know that you're really independent, but I think I just have to remember that you're my little sister and I've got to protect you sometimes,' Kendall added, daily mail UK reported.

Comments