Kylie Jenner Speaks On How She Keeps Her Lips Real praises plastic surgeon responsible for her lip fillers

At just 18, she is already a big name in the fashion industry and speaking to NY Times recently about her beauty regime including her bigger looking lips, Kylie Jenner had this say;..
"I still do Juvéderm for my lips. I go to Dr. Ourian in Beverly Hills. He's the best, and he's super natural about it. I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy. I would recommend that anyone who gets it done go for a filler that lasts only two to four months. It’s annoying to keep going back, but you have the option of stopping it.
On her makeup, she said; I use this all-natural moisturizer called Mimosa Blossom Dream Cream. I have sensitive skin and it’s super dry, so a lot of stuff irritates me. For eye cream, I love the Kiehl’s avocado eye treatment.
"If I’m going to see people, I won’t wear heavy makeup. It’s not attractive on me. When you see those pictures on my Instagram, they are usually for when I’m doing a photo shoot or an interview. Every time I get my makeup professionally done, I take a photo.
 
I do love lashes and lip liner and a light foundation and bronzer, though. My usual go-to is the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation. You can still see my skin through it. Then I use Nars Orgasm blush. For my lashes, I like to go to CVS and explore all the falsies. I used to be obsessed with heavy lashes, but now I just want to find something super clean and light. I like the Wispies ones.

Comments